23.9.14

Balance & Flow

as this period of transition nears its homestretch, things are pilling up...and they are doing so a bit too quickly for my own comfort
while autumn is a favorite season, it is one of the busiest ones (my only break being Thanksgiving)
throw in some unexpected curveballs 
and that's pretty much life lately 
however, I am still very grateful
grateful for being flexible 
grateful for learning to let things go, to run their course
 and to just simple enjoy all parts of life (even the busy, looming, and overwhelming parts)
 I am grateful for the support of loved ones, both near and far
and the kind, surprise bursts of love from friends
I wish I could teleport and give everyone who took the time from their own lives to encouraged me a great big hug for I truly appreciate it with all of my heart
I took a break from processing my notes earlier this evening
I did not go very far, only "escaped" to our back patio/yard for a meditation break that yielded a zinnia mandala in the garden
the breeze felt refreshing and I soaked up as much sun as I could
it was exactly what I needed 

"When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!” 

-Rumi-


No comments:

Post a Comment