20.10.14

Currently...

pictures are from this past Saturday, we took one of each other
Reading:
It is by the author/creator of the webcomic XKCD and it's a very entertaining read.

Also, way too many journal articles (hooray for APA peer review)

Wondering:
How things will pan out as this year is getting closer to its end; with upcoming travel opportunities, wrapping up a major part of my studies, and many more- it's all going to be quite an adventure for sure!

Feeling Thankful:
Everyday
I am so grateful for the experiences, people in my life, and their wonderful support. I'm always keeping a conscious effort that my daily actions and words reflect said appreciation.

Eating:
...does coffee count?
Apologies to my nutritionist for that.

Watching:
(if I have a free window of time)
Alton Brown's Good Eats on Netflix, one of my absolute favorite shows- cooking and science!

Working on:
Photography: clients, personal projects, the never-ending Lightroom queue...
Coursework
Halloween costumes for me and Jacob (possibly the cats as well)
Planning an outing to the pumpkin patch this coming weekend

Loving:
Autumn colors, clothing layers, warm embraces, and the scent of burning incense.

Attempting: 
To finish analyzing ~30 pages of statistical data by 8am tomorrow- eep!

Wanting:
More sleep and for time to slow a bit down, please and thank you

*inspired by Kaelah of The Clueless Girl's Guide*
what are you currently up to on this Monday?

2 comments:

  1. Travel and adventure sounds amazing! Do you do photography full time? And do you only use Lightroom? Sorry beautiful post, I just always have photo questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Chelsea!

      currently photography is a hobby that I truly love
      I prefer to keep it as main hobby rather than a source of income so I don't lose any passion (if that makes any sense...haha)

      that being said, I am always grateful for all of the wonderful opportunities and people I've met since starting putting myself/work "out there" :)

      I use Lightroom 5 for all post-processing and should any images need to be processed via Photoshop, I usually pass them on to Jacob for he's more familiar with said program and has it on his machine

      hope this helps! and I love helping in any way I can
      xoxo

      Delete