26.3.15

Oh So Lovely

hello again! 
apologies for the crickets in this wee space; life's been rather full to say the least
we explored, grew, traveled, fell ill, had a couple of bumps and hiccups along the way- even though I would gladly go through it all again, I am glad that things have now settled

in an effort to get more creativity flowing, I am going to start a weekly post of things I find inspirational and lovely
 Danny Brito's living space (feature link via A Beautiful Mess)
I adore the eclectic mix of vintage goods and white walls
spring-themed motivation
 by South Pacific Prints (Etsy store)
over the past holiday season, Jacob gifted me a turntable! 
we've been hitting up local record stores and thrift shops ever since
our current favorites are: The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Boots Randolph, Fleetwood Mac, Mamas & Papas, and Tracy Chapman
given the amount of vinyl we're acquired in a short time, I'm looking at ways to effectively and proudly display them rather than in their current state (all in one pile)
Friends & Neighbors via Free People Blog
floating shelves (and more) via Design Sponge
a dear friend of mine loves doughnuts; anything doughnut-related, really
 I've been looking for a doughnut pan so I can surprise her a batch of homemade ones
 baked buttermilk doughnut(s) recipe by Just a Taste
I can never get tired of avocados, I could eat them every day if I could
avocado toast five ways, by Food 52
I spy with my little eye...upcoming diy projects, thanks Apartment Therapy!
painted feather tutorial from Mr. Fox- love the bright colors!
last (but not least) my favorite illustrator, Charley Harper
...and that wraps up this week's "oh so lovely" post!
thanks for looking at lovelies with me

No comments:

Post a Comment